Ynxa - Leaf and the Secret of the Pyramid
A downloadable game
Digital Deluxe includes GameBoy and Lynx version
It was a shiny day. Leaf was lounging rocked by a light wind. When suddenly the wind rose and Leaf heard a little voice: "I need your help, again."
Leaf was carried by the wind for hours, beyond forests and mountains. After the sunset, everything went dark... and cold. Then everything stopped, Leaf was lying on the grass.
Leaf opened her eyes... Well, maybe not alone.
Ynxa - Leaf and the secret of the Pyramid is a new Metroidvania-like game for the Nintendo Game Boy. It is more focused on exploration and puzzle rather than action.
The game is divided in 3 parts :
1. The tutorial, where you will have to unlock powers from Air, Fire and Water.
- Leaf, as Air form will learn to jump, and double-jump
- Fire will learn to shoot, explodes and bigger explosions, but be careful, he is very fragile
- Water will learn to slide under tunnels and flood to escape from pits
2. The Temple of Perseverance, where you will have to go through 8 Paths of Perseverance, which consist of 4 levels each, to prove your bravery
3. The Pyramid, which is is a very big level, where you will have to find the 5 ceremonial objects, in order to access the end of the game.
The physical version of the game is available at https://yastuna-games.com
The Atari Lynx version is english only while the GB version is multilingual.
Note: The game has been elected Atari Lynx homebrew of the year in 2022.
- Code & Level Design by Fadest
- GB Musics by David Sauer
- Lynx music by Fadest & Rygar
- Graphs by Kronbits, Elthen, Fadest
- Brasilian portuguese translation by Bilie & Andrey
- Japanase translation by Kurono Studio
- Atari Lynx: created with BLL library from M. Domin & 42Bastian
- Game Boy: created with GBDK
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.